GFC Investments differ from the Austin Agrihood in ways like:
- H4H is landlord to help meet legal eco-eco requirements in Canada;
- Members can join or startup an eco-eco GFC Investment franchise;
- GFC Members can Invest in GFC shares in H4H and/or franchise;
- Investors earn from rental, lease, time share & Ecovillage franchises;
- Investor Members can apply for H4H network supplier status.
Use GFC Shares and/or money to:
- Invest in property development;
- Rent, lease, crop share, barter or sell to the H4H eco-eco Network ;
- Buy or build to lease or sell buildings to the H4H eco-eco Network;
- Convert shares or cash to GFC Investments.
Join Our GAIA Fan Club
GAIA Fan Club FAQs
In Greek mythology, Gaia, also spelled Gaea, is the personification of the Earth and one of the Greek primordial deities. Gaia is the ancestral mother—sometimes parthenogenic—of all life. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia
A fan club is an organized group of fans, generally of a celebrity like in this case the goddess GAIA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia
In economics, a time-based currency is an alternative currency or exchange system where the unit of account is the person-hour or some other time unit. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-based_currency
An ecovillage is an intentional, traditional or urban community that is consciously designed through locally owned participatory processes in all four dimensions of sustainability (social, culture, ecology and economy) to regenerate social and natural environments. https://ecovillage.org/
Local neighbourhood and special interest communities have historically settled with like minded persons, formed or supported government and civil services to help each other to live long and prosper with one exception.
Who will fix deception, incompetence, and greed when everyone must face direct or indirect damage recovery from more frequent and severe storms, supply chain disruption, rationing, inflation and disease related deaths, sufferings and economic uncertainties?
For example, in the event of total loss of property, no job, savings, or other forms of income or support, Habitat for Health is positioned to:
- build, repair, or replace personal shelters
- backup food supply chain capability with indoor, outdoor & 4 season gardens
- supply shelter, food, & work via GFC EcoVillage networks
- adapt and protect, ecological assets with local Permaculture design
- adapt economical systems with cash exchange alternatives like GFC TimeBanks, Bitcoin, BarterPay, and Pay-it-Forward features.
All levels of government world wide know or should know by now about evolving trends of Eco-Eco conditions for decades, some first hand. The recent 'talks' on climate change have produced more of the same obfuscation with one exception - they are now calling for "bottom up" help. Here are some reasons why the bottom line for personal recovery is last in line.
- Government is slowest to respond due to economies of scale that is focused on city road access, power grid, emergency services, water supply, etc.
- Diligent insurers appear to be 2nd slowest because of similar priorities like helping policy holders access as many 3rd party community services before assessing property claims.
- After that you're on your own. This is where Habitat for Health is positioned to fill the gap with GAIA Fan Club Cash Flow Resources.
Invest in a GAIA Fan Club and position your project to be 1st in line for bottom up responses in good and emergency situations.
- First level funding is based on GFC dues and a pay-it-forward (PIF) business model. GFC dues start at $30/month non-refundable membership fee.
- GFC Members log PIF time donations into their GFC TimeBank account.
- Value of PIF time logged is based on minimum wage + contract task adjustment to current market rates for associated skill level.
- Other funding to Habitat for Health may include advertising, barter pay, classified ads and secondary surplus and other demand forecasts.
After secondary operating expenses like salaries, R&D equipment and material, GFC TimeBank surplus is used to help fund next in line development projects for subsequent GAIA Fan Club chapters.
Historically, climate change has happened before, it is happening now, it will happen tomorrow and into the foreseeable future. Climate change is like a natural barometer that can be used to adapt to present and forecast future events based on experience to suggest what can be done to prepare and respond.
Today we know how climate change can affect human economical and natural ecological systems. What is becoming more apparent are the ways human enterprises must now adapt just to exist in new uncertain circumstances.
Television and radio stations reports current events. Some channels spin takeaways through their networks. Politicians respond to everything in ways Forrest Gump might say "competence is as competence does". In any case, consumers tend to believe it enough to take action or do nothing.
A timeshare (sometimes called vacation ownership) is a property with a divided form of ownership or use rights. These properties are typically resort condominium units, in which multiple parties hold rights to use the property, and each owner of the same accommodation is allotted their period of time. Units may be sold as a partial ownership, lease, or "right to use", in which case the latter holds no claim to ownership of the property. The ownership of timeshare programs is varied, and has been changing over the decades.
The Habitat for Health version is combining ecological and economical values in ways that solve emerging demand for shelter, food, transportation and employment.