Creation of most things, including a business, involves a process of thought, word and deed. Generally, things can be organic or inorganic and located indoors or outdoors. Whether you start from scratch to work from home or from an existing location, every thing has a life cycle. So, an eco friendly business plan is usually built from a Reduce, Reuse and Recycle point of view.
- Design clear and easy guidelines to onboard management, employees and customers. Make it easy to talk the talk and walk the walk.
- Identify what your eco friendly business does to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Feature your environmental saavy in creative ways.
- Use technology to supplement sustainable growth. For example set up a complementary digital supply chain. Reach beyond local markets. Diversify by adding digital products to your tangible product line or vice versa.
"Think outside the box. A business can enjoy many kinds of benefits by using renewable energy. It reduces energy bills and demand for unsustainable grid sources. A backup power supply is handy during power outages and useful for sales and marketing as well." -Editor
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- DIY Curtain Ideas That Save Money and Save the Planet October 16, 2020
- Are Modular Container Energy Efficient Homes Cost Effective? October 9, 2020
- Why Install LED Shop Lights As Soon As Possible? October 2, 2020
- The Importance of Individual Recycling September 25, 2020
- High Protein Foods To Lower Environmental Impacts of Beef September 18, 2020
- Preparing For Clean-up After a Natural Disaster September 11, 2020
- Solar Water Purifier Providing Access to Clean Water September 4, 2020
- How to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality August 28, 2020
- Top Ways to Create an Eco Friendly Business August 21, 2020