Due to the increase in devastation and frequency of ecological disasters, today you have a choice to be part of a solution. There are many things that need updating like economic factors in business, education, food, health, protection and emergency response plans. It's up to us as individuals to integrate new bottom up Ecological and Economic solutions and skills. Our GAIA Fan Club engages members to identify, prepare, and respond to climate change, community disasters, and economic uncertainty.
Climate Ecology and Economics are inextricably linked. They're all now in great peril. If we do not tackle those challenges with co-ordinated efforts then we stand far less chance of solving either of them. For example, renewable natural resources are sustainable when they are replaced at a rate greater than or equal to the rate they are consumed. Recent human growth has withdrawn more from the bank of natural resources than what gets replaced. If you understand the concept, then you're ready to take the next step. If you need some help with how the GAIA Fan Club operates, read the blog and/or email questions to me.
When GAIA's Ecological and human Economical systems both fail to meet growth expectations, by-pass actions are needed. Habitat for Health is built to organize bottom up solutions to improve Ecological and Economical supply and demand based on recovery of Ecological assets.
When you go to work you pay your time into a system that will convert the time you worked into money. Taxes, insurance and other deductions are taken from your pay check before what's left is deposited in your bank. Time banks operate the same way but deductions are NOT taken off before you exchange time earnings into cash.
- Basically our planet's Ecological and Economical systems are NOT sustainable. Don't panic, you still have freedom to choose life to avoid extinction at Habitat for Health today.
- Infinite growth is not only terrible for our planet, but mathematically impossible. So how do you manage an economy that doesn't grow and how do you do it in a fair and equitable way? You, as an individual, can start to rebuild Ecological and Economical repair systems by joining the GAIA Fan Club.
- The GAIA Fan Club encourages Members to use and improve their buying power with the GFC Community TimeBank. Did you know you can buy more goods and services with TimeBank credits than with money? It's true because you can barter for products and services with time credits and before deductions are taken from cash.
"When bartering for goods and services your time credit is worth more than cash.
Our world must change, not from the top down, but from the bottom up. "
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- The Art & Science of Eco-Eco Recovery July 16, 2022
- Habitat for Health Segue to a New Year December 31, 2021
- Habitat for Health Agency of Record Named For Best Tech Support in BC November 30, 2021
- Technically Homeless – Let’s Build a New Studio! September 1, 2021
- Climate Change, Disasters And Economic Recovery August 20, 2021
- GAIA Fan Club Revolutionizing Ecological and Economical Relations August 13, 2021
- Sustainable Building Construction System August 6, 2021
- Today You Have A Choice To Be Part Of A Solution July 30, 2021
- Relocation During the Quickening Environmental Revolution July 23, 2021
- Bottom Up Solutions to Ecological Economics July 17, 2021
- Join Our GAIA First Timebank July 9, 2021
- Ways Economic Risks Increase With Climate Change July 2, 2021
- Will Agrivoltaics Be a Small Step for Humans and Giant Leap for GAIA? June 25, 2021
- How Much Arable Land is Needed to Sustain Just 1 Human Being? June 18, 2021
- Habitat for Health Start From Scratch Side Hustle June 11, 2021
- Bridging the Gap Between Electrolytic Capacitors and Rechargeable Batteries June 4, 2021
- BIOROCK’s Non-Electric Sewage Treatment Plants May 28, 2021
- Turning Small Spaces Into Evergreen Harvests May 21, 2021
- Purpose Built Floating Shipping Container Housing May 14, 2021
- The Importance of VAWTs to the Future of Energy Distribution May 7, 2021
- A Case For What You Can Do About Climate Change April 30, 2021
- Personal and Environmental Benefits of Bidets April 23, 2021
- Don’t Be Scared, Be Prepared April 16, 2021
- Establishing Developmental and Property Trusts April 9, 2021