Summary of the H4H Apiary Project
Habitat for Health is rolling out a new economic model to support new ways forward with real world solutions. A new economic model, GAIA First© Economics, first appeared last year in the GAIA Fan Club Ezine. It's still available in the Habitat for Health Blog subscriber resource page. The Habitat for Health Blog recently re-opened January 3, 2020. It now operates as a research, publishing and consulting platform.
The Home site now operates like a property management firm online and offline. It was redeployed and the Apiary Project introduced on January 1, 2021 and is now underway. Since then history is in the making. You're invited to join the GAIA Fan Club.
The 3 most urgent world wide tasks needing correction are:
- climate change,
- COVID-19, and
- the stalled financial crisis.
Damage from climate crisis like floods, forest fires, and tornadoes happens. When they do, ways to fund repair become a priority. Climate crisis is a very real and present danger. It's because storms are becoming more frequent, more severe and more complicated.
The Apiary Project is positioned to:
- Engage more people in more ways to stimulate economic growth in market economies.
- If we truly want a more equitable, more prosperous and more sustainable economy, if we want high-functioning democracies and civil society, we must have a new economics.
- The the good news is, if we want new economic outcomes, all we have to do is choose to have it.
"Habitat for Health is a place for using your time instead of losing it. The main difference is that H4H strives to redistribute health and wealth in more equitable ways."
Right here. Right now! In less than a minute you can copy, paste and send to a friend:
Make a difference in 2021
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- Technically Homeless – Let’s Build a New Studio! September 1, 2021
- Climate Change, Disasters And Economic Recovery August 20, 2021
- GAIA Fan Club Revolutionizing Ecological and Economical Relations August 13, 2021
- Sustainable Building Construction System August 6, 2021
- Today You Have A Choice To Be Part Of A Solution July 30, 2021
- Relocation During the Quickening Environmental Revolution July 23, 2021
- Bottom Up Solutions to Ecological Economics July 17, 2021
- Join Our GAIA First Timebank July 9, 2021
- Ways Economic Risks Increase With Climate Change July 2, 2021