How could it be that a sustainable building construction system is carbon less than zero, with low embodied energy, can actually capture CO2 and thereby reduce global warming?
Just Biofiber Structural Solutions, Corp. (JBF) was founded in 2014 with a vision to bring a sustainable building system to market that would improve quality of living, with lower cost, without waste, and easy to construct. JBF has created a patented building system based on structural blocks (big kids Lego) that outperform virtually all existing and alternative building systems.
(NOTE: Habitat for Health Permaculture design consultants can complete location, function and form details consistent with Eco-Eco relations unlike any other services.)
The system is sustainable by using:
- bio fiber from industrial hemp,
- advanced composite frames from recycled plastic,
- bio materials that are extremely fire resistant
- no (red list) toxic ingredients, and
- derived from <5% fossil fuels.
The circular economic model supports the agricultural industry, creates jobs not only within its production facilities, but potentially with agricultural producers and construction workers.
Pricing can be up to 37% lower than traditional building materials with comparable specifications, while providing additional quantitative characteristics that existing methods do not address.
Research and markets note that the residential construction industry has increased at a CAGR of 6.7% between 2015 and 2019. According to Statista, the construction industry represents 4.1% of GDP in America; of that historically 60% of all domestic construction spending goes towards residential housing.
Around the world, regulations in conjunction with consumer preferences are creating an ever-larger market for local, sustainable and efficient building materials, with an emphasis on “green” building materials. Grand View Research estimates the green building materials market to be worth $364Bn by 2022.
The market for construction is cyclical and correlated to GDP – MGAC Report. In light of COVID-19 – the market for building materials will slow for a period of time. However, demand for sustainable building products is growing and indicating now is the time for expansion.
- Just Biofiber Structural Solutions is a sustainable building construction system that is carbon less than zero, with low embodied energy, actually captures CO2 and thereby reduces global warming.
- Pricing can be up to 37% lower than traditional building materials with comparable specifications, while providing additional quantitative characteristics that existing methods do not address.
- Around the world, regulations in conjunction with consumer preferences are creating an ever-larger market for local, sustainable and efficient building materials, with an emphasis on “green” building materials.
"Habitat for Health is a gateway to GAIA First Economics and Pay It Forward Methods that function as de facto upgrades to Ecological and Economical relations."
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- Habitat for Health Agency of Record Named For Best Tech Support in BC November 30, 2021
- Technically Homeless – Let’s Build a New Studio! September 1, 2021
- Climate Change, Disasters And Economic Recovery August 20, 2021
- GAIA Fan Club Revolutionizing Ecological and Economical Relations August 13, 2021
- Sustainable Building Construction System August 6, 2021
- Today You Have A Choice To Be Part Of A Solution July 30, 2021
- Relocation During the Quickening Environmental Revolution July 23, 2021
- Bottom Up Solutions to Ecological Economics July 17, 2021
- Join Our GAIA First Timebank July 9, 2021
- Ways Economic Risks Increase With Climate Change July 2, 2021
- Will Agrivoltaics Be a Small Step for Humans and Giant Leap for GAIA? June 25, 2021
- How Much Arable Land is Needed to Sustain Just 1 Human Being? June 18, 2021
- Habitat for Health Start From Scratch Side Hustle June 11, 2021
- Bridging the Gap Between Electrolytic Capacitors and Rechargeable Batteries June 4, 2021
- BIOROCK’s Non-Electric Sewage Treatment Plants May 28, 2021
- Turning Small Spaces Into Evergreen Harvests May 21, 2021
- Purpose Built Floating Shipping Container Housing May 14, 2021
- The Importance of VAWTs to the Future of Energy Distribution May 7, 2021
- A Case For What You Can Do About Climate Change April 30, 2021
- Personal and Environmental Benefits of Bidets April 23, 2021
- Don’t Be Scared, Be Prepared April 16, 2021
- Establishing Developmental and Property Trusts April 9, 2021
- Adapting to Climate Change April 2, 2021
- Home Water Treatment for Drinking and Cooking March 26, 2021