After slashing your energy bills, the next step is to enable smart control of energy saving home improvements. Smart control begins with Wi-Fi connections to switch, monitor and control your smart devices. Start with 2-3 reliable WiFi plugs and programmable power bars. Choose ones that work with Apple HomeKit, Siri, Alexa, Echo, Google Assistant, Nest Hub and SmartThings App Control.
Separate the HiFi and entertainment components into one or more groups on single circuits. Do the same for productivity components like computers, printers, routers and other related parts into another separate group and electric circuit. It's best to further separate HiFi entertainment and computer productivity components into separate rooms. The main reason for physical and electrical distancing is to reduce interference and time spent to fix problems.
Larger appliances like fridges, freezers, stoves, washers, dryers etc. usually have their own separate power circuits. If they are older or not smart enough to be controlled with Wi-Fi apps, they can stilled be switched on or off with a smart Wi-Fi plug.
The costs to install and manage home and remote networks are becoming more affordable. Physical separation of entertainment and productivity networks helps improve quality of service and reduces time spent to troubleshoot network issues.
- Smart control using local Wi-Fi connections and remote control of Wi-Fi contact points using Smartphone networks extends the reach of personal control.
- Physical separation of Hi-Fi, Wi-Fi, broadband, cable and wireless routing helps to reduce local signal interference issues.
- Remote and local control of your energy saving home improvement helps to save money, save the planet and improve quality of life.
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber. It's free.
- Save Money, Save The Planet, Do Little Things. January 22, 2021
- Grow/Regrow Vegetables Indoors and Outdoors January 15, 2021
- TIME – Use It or Lose It January 8, 2021
- How Important Bees Are to Economic Recovery in 2021 January 1, 2021
- The GAIA Fan Club – 1 Year Later December 24, 2020
- Effects of Space Weather on Human Economic Activity December 18, 2020
- Water Management in Uncertain Environments December 11, 2020
- New Energy Supply Gets Personal as Combustion Technology Costs Increase December 4, 2020
- Smart Control of Energy Saving Home Improvement November 27, 2020