Bathroom and laundry rooms, no matter how big or small, always seem to lack sufficient storage space. Optimizing this space can allow you to store more stuff in them than you currently do. Consider stacking your washer and drier, using the kit appropriate for your appliances. Ladder shelving is an excellent way to increase your storage space without adding an impression that the room is cluttered. Doors are often neglected in space utilization ideas, but adding hanging bars to your bathroom door can resolve the towel storage issue.
- Ladder shelving can be used to store towels on its deep lower levels and toiletries on its higher, smaller shelves.
- Use hooks and racks on doors to hang robes and towels and to store small toiletries.
- Instead of having a standalone mirror, install a mirrored medicine cabinet to serve multiple functions.
"Use a stacking kit to safely stack your side-by-side machines on top of another. Be sure to choose a stacking kit that will work with the type of washer and dryer in your home."
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- DIY Curtain Ideas That Save Money and Save the Planet October 16, 2020
- Are Modular Container Energy Efficient Homes Cost Effective? October 9, 2020
- Why Install LED Shop Lights As Soon As Possible? October 2, 2020
- The Importance of Individual Recycling September 25, 2020
- High Protein Foods To Lower Environmental Impacts of Beef September 18, 2020
- Preparing For Clean-up After a Natural Disaster September 11, 2020
- Solar Water Purifier Providing Access to Clean Water September 4, 2020
- How to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality August 28, 2020
- Top Ways to Create an Eco Friendly Business August 21, 2020