- Dutch company Clear Rivers uses recycled plastic Litter Traps to fight plastic pollution.
- Litter Traps catch waste from rivers, reducing pollution and demand for new plastic.
- The Litter Traps use natural energy to collect waste for recycling and in turn creates economic growth out of renewable 3R cycles.
Sourced from recycled plastic, the Litter Trap filters water, collects plastic waste and stops that plastic from traveling downstream. Very clever way to abate costly environmental cleanups and turn it into potential local economic opportunities. Clear Rivers reduces demand for new plastic, reuses waste plastic and recycles plastic as a sustainable business model.
Read more: https://www.clearrivers.eu/
- Technically Homeless – Let’s Build a New Studio! September 1, 2021
- Climate Change, Disasters And Economic Recovery August 20, 2021
- GAIA Fan Club Revolutionizing Ecological and Economical Relations August 13, 2021
- Sustainable Building Construction System August 6, 2021
- Today You Have A Choice To Be Part Of A Solution July 30, 2021
- Relocation During the Quickening Environmental Revolution July 23, 2021
- Bottom Up Solutions to Ecological Economics July 17, 2021
- Join Our GAIA First Timebank July 9, 2021
- Ways Economic Risks Increase With Climate Change July 2, 2021