The COVID-19 pandemic has provided an opportunity for people to focus more on sustainable living, and one practice that has become popular is creating an indoor herb garden. Before planting your garden, you should understand the needs for each type of herb. Some plants like basil, oregano, and thyme need plenty of sunlight, while others do just fine in the shade. Gardeners should understand which herbs they consume most, and plant those ones first. While it may seem difficult at first, with practice, anyone can create a fresh herb garden in their home!
- Many herbs can grow well indoors, including basil, mint, rosemary, thyme and oregano.
- Herbs can vary widely in terms of how much water they need, and you need to do your homework on each type of plant you intend to grow.
- When choosing herbs to grow, you should consider both the growing conditions you can provide and what types of herbs you use most often in cooking.
"Herbs are one of the easiest gardens to grow, and you don’t even need a backyard!"
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- DIY Curtain Ideas That Save Money and Save the Planet October 16, 2020
- Are Modular Container Energy Efficient Homes Cost Effective? October 9, 2020
- Why Install LED Shop Lights As Soon As Possible? October 2, 2020
- The Importance of Individual Recycling September 25, 2020
- High Protein Foods To Lower Environmental Impacts of Beef September 18, 2020
- Preparing For Clean-up After a Natural Disaster September 11, 2020
- Solar Water Purifier Providing Access to Clean Water September 4, 2020
- How to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality August 28, 2020
- Top Ways to Create an Eco Friendly Business August 21, 2020