Habitat for Health started up January 2020 and not in my wildest imagination did I think of writing about how important bees are to economic recovery in 2021. Coronavirus (COVID-19) had not yet been recognized as cause for a pandemic. But by April economic impacts began to take effect. And by December, Habitat for Health had managed to publish a weekly blog, start up the GAIA Fan Club, and also made some plans to help work on recovery.
Here's our 1st key notes for 2021:
- Quarantine, or job loss, or both, contributes to economic uncertainty at a scale greater than the world has ever known.
- During vaccination and recovery from COVID-19 there's plenty of time to learn, to work from home or contribute in useful ways.
- While vaccination and recovery from the Coronavirus is underway, spend some time to think of ways your money can be spent to prevent or recover from natural disasters.
- The GAIA Fan Club Blog will remain user supported with free subscriptions or until economic recovery indicates demand for time to focus on higher value projects.
- The Apiary Project is designed to generate much larger scale of ecological and economical recovery.
- From January 2021 forward, Home member activities and GAIA Fan Club Ezine will be available to members.
"Once you start to know why bees are disappearing, how much does it take to become part of the solution?"
Right here. Right now! In less than a minute you can copy, paste and send:
Make a difference in 2021
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber. It's free.
- Save Money, Save The Planet, Do Little Things. January 22, 2021
- Grow/Regrow Vegetables Indoors and Outdoors January 15, 2021
- TIME – Use It or Lose It January 8, 2021
- How Important Bees Are to Economic Recovery in 2021 January 1, 2021
- The GAIA Fan Club – 1 Year Later December 24, 2020
- Effects of Space Weather on Human Economic Activity December 18, 2020
- Water Management in Uncertain Environments December 11, 2020
- New Energy Supply Gets Personal as Combustion Technology Costs Increase December 4, 2020
- Smart Control of Energy Saving Home Improvement November 27, 2020