Climate Change News | MSNBC Aired - 28 Jan. 2021 02:38
The Habitat for Health start from scratch side hustle is a challenge with lots of options to grow with our company. Habitat for Health operates a pay-it-forward system of credits and exchange for GAIA Fan Club Members as well as the public good while focusing on quality of life for both humans and the planet.
The GAIA Fan Club (GFC) is a subscription based membership organization. The GFC Ezine reports on news, activities, and projects of interest at Habitat for Health. H4H Credits are earned by volunteering to work on member projects. Credit exchange rates are based on member payment choices.
Why GAIA First
Severe climate change and human responses indicate imminent ecological and social collapse. Without a sustainable ecosystem that favours human life, the longer we wait, the fewer choices we get to survive. For example, ecological indicators include severe weather, global warming, sea level rise, extinction events and effects of pollution.
Indicators of social collapse include political uncertainty, civil unrest, monetary stress, supply chain disruption and deadly ecological events like the Texas snow storm and COVID-19.
In November 2019 a pandemic was a historical footnote. Months later, by the end of May 2020, the United States had reported more than 100,000 deaths from Coronavirus. While the do or die clock ticks on, how many choices will be left?
It's obvious that partisans unwilling to help are not part of the solution. Instead, they end up as yet another burden on Governments who do act but are limited by dwindling resources. Together it makes for Catch-22 mismanagement scenarios. Today, drastic corrective action must be taken to avoid the writing on the wall. Otherwise do or die choices are done and finished.
Today mismanagement continues to produce inevitable fiscal limitations due to events like pandemics, natural disasters, climate change, economic stressors and deviant behaviour. Human social contracts are failing under current leadership. There's just not enough resources trickling down through the catch-22 net to continue on our present course and still survive.
- Indicators of social collapse include political uncertainty, civil unrest, monetary stress, supply chain disruption and deadly ecological events like the Texas snow storm and COVID-19.
- It's obvious that partisans unwilling to help are not part of the solution. Instead, they end up as yet another burden on Governments who do act but are limited by dwindling resources.
- One of the biggest opportunities today is to supply food, shelter and work to people in need. If you have read this far then you have really good odds to learn, earn and thrive helping people survive.
"The GAIA First© Economics hypothesis is designed to be tested and communicated using Habitat for Health research, publishing and consulting platform."
How many people can you subscribe to the GAIA Fan Club
This Month's Side Hustle Challenge
Reward is 1 year free GFC Membership.
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- Relocation During the Quickening Environmental Revolution July 23, 2021
- Bottom Up Solutions to Ecological Economics July 17, 2021
- Join Our GAIA First Timebank July 9, 2021
- Ways Economic Risks Increase With Climate Change July 2, 2021
- Will Agrivoltaics Be a Small Step for Humans and Giant Leap for GAIA? June 25, 2021
- How Much Arable Land is Needed to Sustain Just 1 Human Being? June 18, 2021
- Habitat for Health Start From Scratch Side Hustle June 11, 2021
- Bridging the Gap Between Electrolytic Capacitors and Rechargeable Batteries June 4, 2021
- BIOROCK’s Non-Electric Sewage Treatment Plants May 28, 2021
- Turning Small Spaces Into Evergreen Harvests May 21, 2021
- Purpose Built Floating Shipping Container Housing May 14, 2021
- The Importance of VAWTs to the Future of Energy Distribution May 7, 2021
- A Case For What You Can Do About Climate Change April 30, 2021
- Personal and Environmental Benefits of Bidets April 23, 2021
- Don’t Be Scared, Be Prepared April 16, 2021
- Establishing Developmental and Property Trusts April 9, 2021
- Adapting to Climate Change April 2, 2021
- Home Water Treatment for Drinking and Cooking March 26, 2021
- Speed Up Preparation for Disaster and Recovery March 19, 2021
- Add Multi-Purpose Functions to Tiny Homes With a Shipping Container March 12, 2021
- Building Habitats for Health With Geodesic Domes March 5, 2021
- A Comparison of Tesla and Enphase Batteries For Home Energy Backup February 26, 2021
- Cheap and Simple Electric Energy for Backup Power February 19, 2021
- True Sustainable Energy Economics February 12, 2021