H4H - GAIA Fan Club Update
Document, build and report how a bottom up, ECO-logical, and economical network is possible in 2022
Habitat for Health (H4H) launched in January 2020 to research, write and publish information about environmentally clever lifestyle ideas. By the time COVID 19 and 'super storm' events took over mainstream media in 2021, H4H was already undergoing subject refocus to adapt content to build a prototype shelter that could serve as the most configurable, utilitarian, cost effective, ecological and economical dwelling today. This type of structure would serve environmentally hypersensitive persons, as well as countless others seeking safe, comfortable and affordable housing.
The structures would be...
- mass produced, interchangeable, replaceable, with drop-shippable parts
- easy to find, assemble, fabricate, replace, or substitute new or improved parts
- no experience needed to assemble and on-the-job training would be provided
- equitable cost labour pool with diverse skills and barter using H4H Time-Bank
- equitable cost, timely, government processing and cooperation at all levels
- accommodate special needs of persons with environmental hypersensitivity
- accommodate others with any different environmental special needs
- configurable residential, guest, vacation, or other special-purposed dwelling
- suitable for triage and emergency disaster relief
- easy to outfit, customize, upgrade, or downgrade
- can be assembled in 1-2 days
- can be finished at caretaker's pace
Expediting such a process, perhaps creating a local ’test’ community is the proposal to start. The design could be geodesic domes, tiny homes, shipping containers, prefab, or combination of structures. H4H has already made extensive contacts for suppliers and just need land (crown/private) as well as seed/operational funding to get the first project up and running. I seek your support.
H4H would favour suppliers who drop-ship most, or all, materials needed to start building in at least 30 - 60 days (with an extra 30-day margin for error) to assemble those materials into a place to live, that meets or exceeds ecological and economical criteria:
Forecast outcomes would include:
- 1-bedroom detached home or transportable multipurpose shelter
- a purpose-built waste management system
- a self-contained independent grid substitute
- 1 less person to house forever in less time than it takes to get a place to live in Victoria
The GFC Platform
The GAIA Fan Club is built to solve issues arising from ECOlogical and economical acts or failures to act. If you need to know more about these, then check the website. Remember, Habitat for Health is a gateway to 21st century lifestyle and accountability.
The GAIA Fan Club seeks 21st century pioneers to triage ECOlogical and economical issues in order to shelter, feed, clothe and employ new settlers determined to heal damage to the planet. Ideally, Members are the solution to help reform, rebuild, and restore GAIA's capabilities, human prosperity, and to benefit all concerned.
The GAIA Fan Club pioneers organize localized bottom-up groups working together for common purposes to help communities recover from storm damage, create new jobs, solve ECOlogical and economical issues, and apply ECO-eco relief without usury.
The GAIA Fan Club Members pledge to make sure GAIA interest benefits first, supplanted people second, and results of ineffective promises can be sorted out at the ballot box.
Join our GAIA Fan Club and...
- Barter your spare time and earn time-credits whenever you want, and to the amount that you’d like.
- Barter for urban, suburban or rural Habitat for Health time-share projects to invest in, enjoy a vacation adventure, or relocation.
- Donate cash, land, or useful assets of value in exchange for personally owned or shared Habitat for Health property.
- Get a charitable tax receipt for GFC Fan Club monthly donations, asset donations, or time-bank deposits you’ve paid forward.
We are thrilled to announce having been mentioned by LMS MEDIA-Managed in
- EZ WordPress Maintenance - automates hard-to-price service costs so time you save can be spent on more valuable activities. WordPress software may be free, but it still takes time to learn, keep up-to-date and stay secure.
- EZ WordPress Development - includes ongoing site development and features like incremental backups, analytics, agency addons, and custom plugins so you get even more cost savings as your business scales.
- EZ WordPress Marketing - supplies creative, technical, marketing and sales support. Your media is managed in ways that make desired results easier to achieve. Diverse Rich Media expertise means every client gets simple plans that make sense.
The impact of the LMS MEDIA partnership with Habitat for Health literally features "do or die" scenarios at many levels of social, ecological and economic thought. It's geared to:
- repair or replace natural ECOlogical and economical supply chain integrity,
- employ bottom-up human resources as if our lives depend on it - because it does!
- suggest POLR (Path Of Least Resistance) solutions using natural and technical "repair and prepare" ideas
To celebrate unexpected and greatly appreciated recognition of LMS MEDIA-Managed by Best Startup Canada, GAIA Fan Club Members in good standing will get free access to LMS MEDIA-Managed Technical Support for their Habitat for Health/GAIA Fan Club projects until H4H reaches its startup goal.
Read more ...
This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- Habitat for Health Segue to a New Year December 31, 2021
- Habitat for Health Agency of Record Named For Best Tech Support in BC November 30, 2021
- Technically Homeless – Let’s Build a New Studio! September 1, 2021
- Climate Change, Disasters And Economic Recovery August 20, 2021
- GAIA Fan Club Revolutionizing Ecological and Economical Relations August 13, 2021
- Sustainable Building Construction System August 6, 2021
- Today You Have A Choice To Be Part Of A Solution July 30, 2021
- Relocation During the Quickening Environmental Revolution July 23, 2021
- Bottom Up Solutions to Ecological Economics July 17, 2021
- Join Our GAIA First Timebank July 9, 2021
- Ways Economic Risks Increase With Climate Change July 2, 2021
- Will Agrivoltaics Be a Small Step for Humans and Giant Leap for GAIA? June 25, 2021
- How Much Arable Land is Needed to Sustain Just 1 Human Being? June 18, 2021
- Habitat for Health Start From Scratch Side Hustle June 11, 2021
- Bridging the Gap Between Electrolytic Capacitors and Rechargeable Batteries June 4, 2021
- BIOROCK’s Non-Electric Sewage Treatment Plants May 28, 2021
- Turning Small Spaces Into Evergreen Harvests May 21, 2021
- Purpose Built Floating Shipping Container Housing May 14, 2021
- The Importance of VAWTs to the Future of Energy Distribution May 7, 2021
- A Case For What You Can Do About Climate Change April 30, 2021
- Personal and Environmental Benefits of Bidets April 23, 2021
- Don’t Be Scared, Be Prepared April 16, 2021
- Establishing Developmental and Property Trusts April 9, 2021
- Adapting to Climate Change April 2, 2021