Using environmentally friendly ideas to keep your house clean doesn't have to cost a lot of money. A good start is to examine the things around your house and how you can use them again. For example - old newspapers can become a good window scrubbers (instead of paper towels), old t-shirts can be reborn as rags and old cookie tins could become planters for flowers. Being conscious of what substances you use to clean the house (and how much effort is spent cleaning a big house) are more ways to be eco friendly.
- Use reusable shopping bags as trash bags for your home to throw away trash.
- You can install solar panels instead using electricity for your home.
- Use an eco-friendly energy efficient LED light bulbs for your home instead of regular light bulbs.
"Choosing to incorporate green living in your home will be the best decision you could ever make when it comes to saving up both time and money."
Read more ...This content requires Membership. Please Login or Become a Member.
- DIY Curtain Ideas That Save Money and Save the Planet October 16, 2020
- Are Modular Container Energy Efficient Homes Cost Effective? October 9, 2020
- Why Install LED Shop Lights As Soon As Possible? October 2, 2020
- The Importance of Individual Recycling September 25, 2020
- High Protein Foods To Lower Environmental Impacts of Beef September 18, 2020
- Preparing For Clean-up After a Natural Disaster September 11, 2020
- Solar Water Purifier Providing Access to Clean Water September 4, 2020
- How to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality August 28, 2020
- Top Ways to Create an Eco Friendly Business August 21, 2020