Urban Rooftop Community Garden
What better time is there to restore, convert, and develop rooftop, agrihood, eroded and misused lands using permaculture design for establishing developmental and property trusts.
"No investment in glamour stocks (coal, oil, uranium, city properties, paper pulp, agrochemicals, mining) is likely to yield anything to us but more pollution and to hasten global colapse. The evidence on acid rain alone (well documented) will convince any sane person that further "progress and development" will cause social and environmental upheaval.
We need to turn our money resources to truly rehabilitative ends. We accept the need, therefore, for accelerated reforestation, the preservation of existing forests, sane village development, and the rehabilitation of eroded and misused lands."  Bill Mollison - Permaculture: A Designers Manual
Today's current socio-economic state is collapsing under the weight of the global COVID-19 pandemic, climate change and economic triage. Our way of living before 2020 is history. Everyone conscious enough to recognize what's happening now, and are willing to do what they can to survive, must speed up preparation for disaster and recovery.
Introduction to H4H Developmental and Property Trust
Unlike other property trusts, investors involve themselves in their investments by participating in one or more operational tasks or projects, on-site and/or remotely. Subsequent development and trust (D&T) business expansion is licensed like a franchise modified to adapt to local laws and by-laws.
D&T's are formed from the H4H GAIA First Economic framework and Pay-It-Forward business principles. Until sustainable eco-eco relations like food, shelter, and habitats for all life become a global, factual, reality, humans remain less than their capability and therefore subhuman.
You do not have to join the Habitat for Health GAIA Fan Club to help. There's plenty you can do to help as an individual, family or group. Just do it, because something is better than nothing. Otherwise, you become a recognizable subhuman and part of the problem.
- What better time is there to restore, convert, and develop eroded and misused lands using permaculture design for establishing developmental and property trusts.
- Everyone conscious enough to recognize what's happening now, and are willing to do what they can to survive, must speed up preparation for disaster and recovery.
- There's plenty you can do to help as an individual, family or group. Just do it!
"There are lots of ideas on the Habitat for Health Blog. Here's what's happening in Texas."
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- Technically Homeless – Let’s Build a New Studio! September 1, 2021
- Climate Change, Disasters And Economic Recovery August 20, 2021
- GAIA Fan Club Revolutionizing Ecological and Economical Relations August 13, 2021
- Sustainable Building Construction System August 6, 2021
- Today You Have A Choice To Be Part Of A Solution July 30, 2021
- Relocation During the Quickening Environmental Revolution July 23, 2021
- Bottom Up Solutions to Ecological Economics July 17, 2021
- Join Our GAIA First Timebank July 9, 2021
- Ways Economic Risks Increase With Climate Change July 2, 2021