The video above is 1:33 minute NBC Nightly News Broadcast (Segment) - January 27th, 2021. Source: YouTube
Summary of the H4H Apiary Project
The Apiary Project is a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) initiative to raise bees, cultivate food 365 days a year, and evolve sustainable living environments.
- The minimum footprint is 1 Hectare (about 2.5 Acres) of arable land.
- Buildings including utilities when ready, get delivered and assembled in days.
- The central structure is a greenhouse so crops can be grown year round.
- Remaining arable land is cultivated using relevant Permaculture design.
In the event ecological circumstances like pandemics, earthquakes, floods, forest fires, tsunamis, windstorms and/or economic circumstances that are cause for homeless migration, the Apiary Project becomes another solution available for displaced survivors and responsible government.
The Apiary Project is positioned to:
- Build new places to live daily, monthly, permanently or somewhere in between.
- Put people to work doing the work that needs to be done to live well and prosper.
- Participate in adapting free wind, water, solar resources and related utilities.
- Recover damaged or abandoned land in sustainable ways with Permaculture design.
"Habitat for Health is a place for using your spare time instead of losing it. The main difference is that H4H strives to redistribute health and wealth in more equitable ways."
Right here. Right now! In less than a minute you can copy, paste and send to a friend:
Make a difference in 2021
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- Cheap and Simple Electric Energy for Backup Power February 19, 2021
- True Sustainable Energy Economics February 12, 2021
- The Importance of New Economic Models and New Ways Forward February 5, 2021
- Climate Change News and Eco-Eco Opportunities January 29, 2021
- Save Money, Save The Planet, Do Little Things. January 22, 2021
- Grow/Regrow Vegetables Indoors and Outdoors January 15, 2021
- Climate Change and Habitat Destruction January 8, 2021
- How Important Bees Are to Economic Recovery in 2021 January 1, 2021
- The GAIA Fan Club – 1 Year Later December 24, 2020