The video above is a 5 minute summary of a YouTube video.
The #1 challenges to our existence are climate change and habitat destruction. Top indicators of what the tipping point looks like are evident in the health and safety of bees and apiaries. The #1 commodity common to everything is time; use it or lose it. In nature time is measured in cycles as above so below according to cause and effect of what the subject of measurement happens to be.
In economics time is an element or agent that actively contributes to an accomplishment, result, or process. No matter how it's measured all human beings have 24 hours each day of their life. In general, each individual trades the time they have to experience life by choosing what to do next.
Most everything else is a cause or effect of what a person chooses to use time or lose it. For example some people choose to segment their time into work, family and personal activities. Of course the opposite applies when events outside individual control interferes and forces outcomes not chosen.
Spare time is free from duties or responsibilities and is available for hobbies or other activities you enjoy. On the other hand, unexpected events outside your control like COVID-19, storm damage or earthquakes may also cause spare time. Since there are no refunds for lost time, why not use it to earn some spare money, save the planet or both?
- At Habitat for Health free time can be used to improve ecological and economical (Eco-Eco) relations that benefit both systems.
- Donating spare time to ecological opportunity includes resource recovery and/or enrichment of the 1EPCG Bank.
- Donating spare time to economical opportunity includes income increase and/or enrichment of the EPCG Bank.
"Habitat for Health is a place you can invest your spare time instead of losing it. The main difference is that H4H strives to redistribute health and wealth in more equitable ways."
Right here. Right now! In less than a minute you can copy, paste and send to a friend:
Make a difference in 2021
'There is no more neutrality in the world. You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem.' Eldridge Cleaver
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
1 EPCG Bank (A hypothetical economic condition where Ecological, Personal, Corporate and Government accounts are balanced.)
- Technically Homeless – Let’s Build a New Studio! September 1, 2021
- Climate Change, Disasters And Economic Recovery August 20, 2021
- GAIA Fan Club Revolutionizing Ecological and Economical Relations August 13, 2021
- Sustainable Building Construction System August 6, 2021
- Today You Have A Choice To Be Part Of A Solution July 30, 2021
- Relocation During the Quickening Environmental Revolution July 23, 2021
- Bottom Up Solutions to Ecological Economics July 17, 2021
- Join Our GAIA First Timebank July 9, 2021
- Ways Economic Risks Increase With Climate Change July 2, 2021