Pacific Domes | Overview 5:22
Technology of building habitats for health with geodesic domes is evolving faster than people and organizations can adapt. Habitat for Health is a place you can invest your spare time instead of losing it. The main difference is that H4H is organized to redistribute health and wealth in more equitable ways.
Dome Homes are best values in home construction because material costs are lower when 1/3 less materials are used. Labor cost is lower also, since no special skills or tools are needed. Domes are energy efficient due to 1/3 less surface area to heat and cool. Dome homes tend to have better strength to weight ratio of any design.
- Dome material costs are lower because 1/3 less materials are used.
- Labor cost to build are lower since no special skills or tools are needed.
- Domes are energy efficient due to 1/3 less surface area to heat and cool.
"Technology is evolving faster than organizations can adapt making Habitat for Health a start from scratch solution to improve both economical and ecological relations."
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- Don’t Be Scared, Be Prepared April 16, 2021
- Establishing Developmental and Property Trusts April 9, 2021
- Adapting to Climate Change April 2, 2021
- Home Water Treatment for Drinking and Cooking March 26, 2021
- Speed Up Preparation for Disaster and Recovery March 19, 2021
- Add Multi-Purpose Functions to Tiny Homes With a Shipping Container March 12, 2021
- Building Habitats for Health With Geodesic Domes March 5, 2021
- A Comparison of Tesla and Enphase Batteries For Home Energy Backup February 26, 2021
- Cheap and Simple Electric Energy for Backup Power February 19, 2021