Pacific Domes | Overview 5:22
Technology of building habitats for health with geodesic domes is evolving faster than people and organizations can adapt. Habitat for Health is a place you can invest your spare time instead of losing it. The main difference is that H4H is organized to redistribute health and wealth in more equitable ways.
Dome Homes are best values in home construction because material costs are lower when 1/3 less materials are used. Labor cost is lower also, since no special skills or tools are needed. Domes are energy efficient due to 1/3 less surface area to heat and cool. Dome homes tend to have better strength to weight ratio of any design.
- Dome material costs are lower because 1/3 less materials are used.
- Labor cost to build are lower since no special skills or tools are needed.
- Domes are energy efficient due to 1/3 less surface area to heat and cool.
"Technology is evolving faster than organizations can adapt making Habitat for Health a start from scratch solution to improve both economical and ecological relations."
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- Technically Homeless – Let’s Build a New Studio! September 1, 2021
- Climate Change, Disasters And Economic Recovery August 20, 2021
- GAIA Fan Club Revolutionizing Ecological and Economical Relations August 13, 2021
- Sustainable Building Construction System August 6, 2021
- Today You Have A Choice To Be Part Of A Solution July 30, 2021
- Relocation During the Quickening Environmental Revolution July 23, 2021
- Bottom Up Solutions to Ecological Economics July 17, 2021
- Join Our GAIA First Timebank July 9, 2021
- Ways Economic Risks Increase With Climate Change July 2, 2021