BIOROCK® | MONOBLOCK - a new generation of Non-Electric Compact Sewage Treatment Plants | 4:11
MONOBLOCK, a new generation of BIOROCK's Non-Electric Sewage Treatment Plants, claims to be ideal for small to medium households. The Monoblock is both a Primary Tank and a BIOROCK Treatment Unit in a single, extremely compact form. The MONOBLOCK solution is touted to be tolerant to absence periods of users, and are thus suitable for both main and secondary residences. Moreover, installation of the system is possible in any type of ground, with or without a ground water table.
BIOROCK® was established in 1988 and is now an internationally acclaimed and experienced company. It operates as an industry leader in (compact) sewage water treatment technology.
The BIOROCK Series includes a range of compact sewage treatment plants, denominated into 4, 6, 10, 15 and 30 person (PE) systems. The revolutionary BIOROCK® sewage treatment plants use a biological process and are gravity fed, requiring no electricity or moving parts in the treatment process.
As a result of simple, compact, with low maintenance and operational costs, reliability is maximized. The durable HDPE tanks are produced and assembled in their own factory. BIOROCK systems are supplied as a complete package for ease of transport and installation.
BIOROCK provides sustainable, revolutionary methods, and unique advantages when compared with many of the other sewage treatment brands available today.
- No electricity required
- No moving parts
- 24 hour start-up period
- Completely silent
- Lowest operational cost
- Supurb effluent quality
- Low carbon footprint
- Minimum annual maintenence
In 2016 BIOROCK introduced its new ECOROCK range of compact, non-electric small wastewater treatment plants. As a result of their continuous technical research, development, and introduction of new Sewage Treatment Plants, BIOROCK products continue to make their way to market. Today ECOROCK Onsite Wastewater Treatment System relies on an improved BIOROCK technology for optimal, outstanding wastewater treatment results.
- BIOROCK® is an internationally acclaimed company and an industry leader in (compact) sewage water treatment technology.
- BIOROCK provides sustainable, revolutionary methods, and unique advantages when compared with many of the other sewage treatment brands available today.
- Today ECOROCK Onsite Wastewater Treatment System relies on an improved BIOROCK technology for optimal, outstanding wastewater treatment results.
"The new MONOBLOCK system concentrates technological advantages for an economical and exceptionally reliable solution"
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- How Much Arable Land is Needed to Sustain Just 1 Human Being? June 18, 2021
- Habitat for Health Start From Scratch Side Hustle June 11, 2021
- Bridging the Gap Between Electrolytic Capacitors and Rechargeable Batteries June 4, 2021
- BIOROCK’s Non-Electric Sewage Treatment Plants May 28, 2021
- Turning Small Spaces Into Evergreen Harvests May 21, 2021
- Purpose Built Floating Shipping Container Housing May 14, 2021
- The Importance of VAWTs to the Future of Energy Distribution May 7, 2021
- A Case For What You Can Do About Climate Change April 30, 2021
- Personal and Environmental Benefits of Bidets April 23, 2021