BIOROCK® | MONOBLOCK - a new generation of Non-Electric Compact Sewage Treatment Plants | 4:11
MONOBLOCK, a new generation of BIOROCK's Non-Electric Sewage Treatment Plants, claims to be ideal for small to medium households. The Monoblock is both a Primary Tank and a BIOROCK Treatment Unit in a single, extremely compact form. The MONOBLOCK solution is touted to be tolerant to absence periods of users, and are thus suitable for both main and secondary residences. Moreover, installation of the system is possible in any type of ground, with or without a ground water table.
BIOROCK® was established in 1988 and is now an internationally acclaimed and experienced company. It operates as an industry leader in (compact) sewage water treatment technology.
The BIOROCK Series includes a range of compact sewage treatment plants, denominated into 4, 6, 10, 15 and 30 person (PE) systems. The revolutionary BIOROCK® sewage treatment plants use a biological process and are gravity fed, requiring no electricity or moving parts in the treatment process.
As a result of simple, compact, with low maintenance and operational costs, reliability is maximized. The durable HDPE tanks are produced and assembled in their own factory. BIOROCK systems are supplied as a complete package for ease of transport and installation.
BIOROCK provides sustainable, revolutionary methods, and unique advantages when compared with many of the other sewage treatment brands available today.
- No electricity required
- No moving parts
- 24 hour start-up period
- Completely silent
- Lowest operational cost
- Supurb effluent quality
- Low carbon footprint
- Minimum annual maintenence
In 2016 BIOROCK introduced its new ECOROCK range of compact, non-electric small wastewater treatment plants. As a result of their continuous technical research, development, and introduction of new Sewage Treatment Plants, BIOROCK products continue to make their way to market. Today ECOROCK Onsite Wastewater Treatment System relies on an improved BIOROCK technology for optimal, outstanding wastewater treatment results.
- BIOROCK® is an internationally acclaimed company and an industry leader in (compact) sewage water treatment technology.
- BIOROCK provides sustainable, revolutionary methods, and unique advantages when compared with many of the other sewage treatment brands available today.
- Today ECOROCK Onsite Wastewater Treatment System relies on an improved BIOROCK technology for optimal, outstanding wastewater treatment results.
"The new MONOBLOCK system concentrates technological advantages for an economical and exceptionally reliable solution"
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- Habitat for Health Agency of Record Named For Best Tech Support in BC November 30, 2021
- Technically Homeless – Let’s Build a New Studio! September 1, 2021
- Climate Change, Disasters And Economic Recovery August 20, 2021
- GAIA Fan Club Revolutionizing Ecological and Economical Relations August 13, 2021
- Sustainable Building Construction System August 6, 2021
- Today You Have A Choice To Be Part Of A Solution July 30, 2021
- Relocation During the Quickening Environmental Revolution July 23, 2021
- Bottom Up Solutions to Ecological Economics July 17, 2021
- Join Our GAIA First Timebank July 9, 2021