Climate Change News | MSNBC Aired - 28 Jan. 2021
The GAIA Fan Club was built to enable people with and without money to do what they can, when they can. Historical reports of previous events are used to forecast and describe Member projects.
The Blog is designed as a public service to aggregate information about similar events, outcomes and responses. Members use relevant experiences to describe project concepts for preparations and responses to damage done by recent climate, geological and solar events.
Habitat for Health Blog and GAIA Fan Club are designed to steward and promote Ecological and Economical (Eco-Eco) relations. For example, links to recent climate, geological and solar events are found at the bottom of the H4H Blog home page. The sooner you start the sooner you can be prepared to respond.
- Climate change and habitat destruction is natural, has cycles and can operate at a scale outside human control.
- As a sentient species, humans have capabilities to prepare and adapt to change. The question is who is awake enough to share some spare time, pay it forward and expect the unexpected.
- Habitat for Health is organized to save money, save the planet, prepare for, and repair damage from climate change where possible. It's free to learn and earn and ready to plug, play, and pay it forward.
"If you want to promote Eco-Eco relations here it is. Come and get it, but you better hurry because it may not last."
 Physical Geography: An Introduction to Earth Environments - p 256-257
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- Habitat for Health Agency of Record Named For Best Tech Support in BC November 30, 2021
- Technically Homeless – Let’s Build a New Studio! September 1, 2021
- Climate Change, Disasters And Economic Recovery August 20, 2021
- GAIA Fan Club Revolutionizing Ecological and Economical Relations August 13, 2021
- Sustainable Building Construction System August 6, 2021
- Today You Have A Choice To Be Part Of A Solution July 30, 2021
- Relocation During the Quickening Environmental Revolution July 23, 2021
- Bottom Up Solutions to Ecological Economics July 17, 2021
- Join Our GAIA First Timebank July 9, 2021
- Ways Economic Risks Increase With Climate Change July 2, 2021
- Will Agrivoltaics Be a Small Step for Humans and Giant Leap for GAIA? June 25, 2021
- How Much Arable Land is Needed to Sustain Just 1 Human Being? June 18, 2021
- Habitat for Health Start From Scratch Side Hustle June 11, 2021
- Bridging the Gap Between Electrolytic Capacitors and Rechargeable Batteries June 4, 2021
- BIOROCK’s Non-Electric Sewage Treatment Plants May 28, 2021
- Turning Small Spaces Into Evergreen Harvests May 21, 2021
- Purpose Built Floating Shipping Container Housing May 14, 2021
- The Importance of VAWTs to the Future of Energy Distribution May 7, 2021
- A Case For What You Can Do About Climate Change April 30, 2021
- Personal and Environmental Benefits of Bidets April 23, 2021
- Don’t Be Scared, Be Prepared April 16, 2021
- Establishing Developmental and Property Trusts April 9, 2021
- Adapting to Climate Change April 2, 2021
- Home Water Treatment for Drinking and Cooking March 26, 2021
- Speed Up Preparation for Disaster and Recovery March 19, 2021
- Add Multi-Purpose Functions to Tiny Homes With a Shipping Container March 12, 2021
- Building Habitats for Health With Geodesic Domes March 5, 2021
- A Comparison of Tesla and Enphase Batteries For Home Energy Backup February 26, 2021
- Cheap and Simple Electric Energy for Backup Power February 19, 2021
- True Sustainable Energy Economics February 12, 2021
- The Importance of New Economic Models and New Ways Forward February 5, 2021
- Climate Change News and Eco-Eco Opportunities January 29, 2021
- Save Money, Save The Planet, Do Little Things. January 22, 2021
- Grow/Regrow Vegetables Indoors and Outdoors January 15, 2021
- Climate Change and Habitat Destruction January 8, 2021
- How Important Bees Are to Economic Recovery in 2021 January 1, 2021
- The GAIA Fan Club – 1 Year Later December 24, 2020
- Effects of Space Weather on Human Economic Activity December 18, 2020
- Water Management in Uncertain Environments December 11, 2020