Climate Change News | MSNBC - 2021.
"Climatic changes are caused by variations in the effect of solar heating, the composition of the atmosphere-ocean environment, Earth's surface albedo, and the positions of continents and mountain ranges. These changes influence the atmosphere-ocean environment in varied ways that produce a range of different feedback results. To understand climatic change, the complexity of these interactions must be taken into account.The prediction of climate change is still at an early stage of development; the complex processes involved are not yet completely understood." 
Human acts and failure to act for the last few hundred years has considerably quickened climate changes and habitat destruction. Get over it! Stop throwing gas on the bonfire. It's time to partner up with GAIA to do what can be done, to adapt to climate change, and take a break from habitat destruction.
The GAIA Fan Club was built to enable people with and without money to do what they can, when they can. Historical reports of previous events are used to forecast and describe Member projects.
The Blog is designed as a public service to aggregate information about similar events, outcomes and responses. Members use relevant experiences to describe project concepts for preparations and responses to damage done by recent climate, geological and solar events.
Habitat for Health Blog and GAIA Fan Club are designed to steward and promote Ecological and Economical (Eco-Eco) relations. For example, links to recent climate, geological and solar events are found at the bottom of the H4H Blog home page. The sooner you start the sooner you can be prepared to respond.
- Climate change and habitat destruction is natural, has cycles and can operate at a scale outside human control.
- As a sentient species, humans have capabilities to prepare and adapt to change. The question is who is awake enough to share some spare time, pay it forward and expect the unexpected.
- Habitat for Health is organized to save money, save the planet, prepare for, and repair damage from climate change where possible. It's free to learn and earn and ready to plug, play, and pay it forward.
"If you want to promote Eco-Eco relations here it is. Come and get it, but you better hurry because it may not last."
 Physical Geography: An Introduction to Earth Environments - p 256-257
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- The Importance of VAWTs to the Future of Energy Distribution May 7, 2021
- A Case For What You Can Do About Climate Change April 30, 2021
- Personal and Environmental Benefits of Bidets April 23, 2021
- Don’t Be Scared, Be Prepared April 16, 2021
- Establishing Developmental and Property Trusts April 9, 2021
- Adapting to Climate Change April 2, 2021
- Home Water Treatment for Drinking and Cooking March 26, 2021
- Speed Up Preparation for Disaster and Recovery March 19, 2021
- Add Multi-Purpose Functions to Tiny Homes With a Shipping Container March 12, 2021