Featured this week is a comparison of Tesla and Enphase batteries for home energy backup. In this video, Joe Ordia presents a head-to-head comparison of the Tesla Powerwall II and the Enphase Ensemble battery backup systems. The evaluation considers the following factors: power, capacity, warranty, price, and "X-Factor."
Last week in Cheap and Simple Electric Energy for Backup Power we gave away information about how energy suppliers can help pay for home power backup equipment. Many of the same tactics can be used at any scale, so be sure to subscribe for free access to the information.
- The comparison found Tesla and Enphase tied in 3 factors - power, storage capacity, and warranty.
- Tesla had a slightly lower price but Enphase performed better in the x-factor.
- Tesla won by 1 point. Enphase is new to the battery market and looks to be a worthy competitor if they can keep pace with new developments.
"It doesn't matter how much a home energy backup system costs because the GAIA Fan Club shows Members how energy suppliers can help pay for home power backup equipment."
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- Don’t Be Scared, Be Prepared April 16, 2021
- Establishing Developmental and Property Trusts April 9, 2021
- Adapting to Climate Change April 2, 2021
- Home Water Treatment for Drinking and Cooking March 26, 2021
- Speed Up Preparation for Disaster and Recovery March 19, 2021
- Add Multi-Purpose Functions to Tiny Homes With a Shipping Container March 12, 2021
- Building Habitats for Health With Geodesic Domes March 5, 2021
- A Comparison of Tesla and Enphase Batteries For Home Energy Backup February 26, 2021
- Cheap and Simple Electric Energy for Backup Power February 19, 2021