What proof have you to make a case for what you can do about climate change given existential facts? After all, there is no shortage of evidence that climate change is underway, with and without the assistance of human impacts.
What are you doing about it?
If you are doing nothing to prepare for climate change and, events that may affect your life appear impractical or impossible to live where you're are now, then maybe it's time to consider an exit strategy. Either way you must own the consequence of what you do or fail to do.
Habitat for Health is built to help most persons conscious of what is happening and curious enough to do something about it. It boils down to what can be done and who can do it. Types of action include what you can do for yourself, with others, or both.
Here is how we're ready for you when you're ready for us. H4H is built with a number of capabilities that can guide you to 3 different paths to find and develop the type of preparation and/or recovery project you have in mind:
- Habitat for Health Home office provides a range of research, publishing and consulting services.
- Habitat for Health Blog delivers free content to inform Subscribers what other people do to adapt to change and offers ways to learn and earn.
- Habitat for Health offers projects to enable Subscribers to volunteer, earn access to Membership, and prepare and/or recover from climate change.
- There is no shortage of evidence that climate change is underway, with and without the assistance of human impacts.
- Habitat for Health is built to help most persons conscious of what is happening and curious enough to do something about it.
- Habitat for Health offers projects to enable Subscribers to volunteer, earn access to Membership and prepare and/or recover from climate change.
"Unfortunately, everyone and everything has limits or limitations in any event."
Read more ...This content requires Subscription. Please Login or Become a Subscriber.
- The Importance of VAWTs to the Future of Energy Distribution May 7, 2021
- A Case For What You Can Do About Climate Change April 30, 2021
- Personal and Environmental Benefits of Bidets April 23, 2021
- Don’t Be Scared, Be Prepared April 16, 2021
- Establishing Developmental and Property Trusts April 9, 2021
- Adapting to Climate Change April 2, 2021
- Home Water Treatment for Drinking and Cooking March 26, 2021
- Speed Up Preparation for Disaster and Recovery March 19, 2021
- Add Multi-Purpose Functions to Tiny Homes With a Shipping Container March 12, 2021